background

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Tidings Gallatin Style

We always spend Christmas Eve with Mr.Pate's side of the family and Christmas Day with my side of the family. We feel blessed that we are able to work out being with both sides and not missing anything. So Christmas morning we drove down to my parents house around 9am. My dad always cooks us breakfast, yummo! Around noon we head to my Aunt's house for time with my Dad's side of the family. This year we went back to Misty's after that to play games with her and the girls. We played "I've Never" and "Truth or Dare" which are actually "board games" but just like the old school ones. It was a really good time!
 KneKne gave me some fruit... but Mama caught me!
 This boy loves to stand. 
 Chillin with my Peeps. 
 I always catch the best faces from KneKne
 Little miss stylish

 Ash is looking very hip...
 Silly Silly
 Awake....
 Asleep... ha! Slept thru all of our Christmas stuff
 Group Shot
 Amy did great with my little guy

 I cannot believe she is in 7th grade... omg
 Center of attention
 KneKne got a jumper at the consignment store- good call. He had a blast. 
 He completely passed out on KneKne at the end of the day. 
 Just hanging around with Uncle Ashley

What a blessed Holiday we had. So glad we live close enough to spend time with our families. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment