background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Woo Hoo!

It's late... Very late.... And I am very up.... I am so going to be paying for this tomorrow!

Mr.Pate and I ended up driving to Louisville when I got off today to look at a minivan... And ended up buying it around 10pm! Crazy night! The good news:

- Griff did great with the random trip. I fed him early before we left, and he slept the whole way there plus the whole time we were test driving and doing paperwork. He woke up right as we finished, just in time to eat again and be put into his nighttime diaper. Then he slept the whole way back! I fed him when we got here and laid him back down. We will see how the night goes!
- We both feel like we got a great deal.
- The car salesman was a Christian and had a very neat testimony. We felt pretty confident the Lord lead us to this whole situation.

The bad news:
- I am exhausted. We got back at 11:30pm. Then I still had to wash the bottles, pack lunches etc. Woo hoo.
- I am exhausted but wide awake. Ugh.

Here is the van:



It's a 2006 Kia Sedona. It has a great clean carfax, is in great condition and is clean clean clean (which knowing us won't last!). It doesn't have tons of the bells and whistles- but compared to our older cars it seems so fancy! Haha!

I am so thankful to the Lord for answering our prayers to find a solid van within our budget quickly. It was hard to write the check after saving for so long, but I am glad to have it over with. Now I can get to work driving this one into the ground... Haha!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment