- Griffin passed his hearing test! Couldn't remember if I blogged that or not.
- Our beloved minivan is a goner. Cracked radiator, brakes are shot, tires are down to the steel, and the transmission is ticking. We know how to run a car into the ground around here! Ha!
- I loved our van and will miss it! It was a gift from our youth parents three years ago, when we ran out last car into the ground. It always reminds me of what a giving church family we have.
- Griffin was sleeping through the night for the last three or four weeks consistently. Awesome. And then starting middle of last week he had started waking up several times a night. Any suggestions?
- My parents brought us one of their vehicles to drive until we find a minivan to buy (we have been looking for a while). We have the Best families!
- I love our Moby wrap. I went grocery shopping alone with the baby for the first time Sunday, and that thing made it a breeze! Plus it's comfy.
- Time to hit the grind again... I leave with a peek at my cute morning date:
Quite the looker, eh?
- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone