background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time

Dear Time,

Please stop going so fast. I would like to savor each of the moments during this phase of life, but I feel like you keep rushing by. What is your deal? Don't you know that I want to forever remember the precious smile on my son's face when I go into get him in the morning? Or that I want to sit and chat with my sexy husband on our couch forever? Why must you steal away these moments?? And It seems this year that we actually are having Fall, could you please freeze these gorgeous days and let me enjoy them? I know that tomorrow it will be January and cold and bleak. I just want to bottle these 70 degree days up! I would really appreciate if you could just slow your roll and let me drink in deep this magical time in my life. Thank you.

Sincerely,

A wife and mother who needs more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment