background

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Pa-Sticks Vacay 2019: Day 3 Part 1


Have I mentioned how much the early mornings on this trip just refresh my soul?! I love getting to do my bible study and reading with coffee while overlooking the beautiful gulf. It just does not get better! 

After that, Jenn and I took the boys to play on the resort playground. It wasn’t huge or super impressive, but they had fun running and sliding and playing pretend. Then we attempted the giant chess and checkers the resort has... but Grady didn’t like the heat, and Jason wanted to get to the beach so Griffin and Jenn couldn’t finish their game either. Maybe next time! 



This is the view from the backside of our room, and those tiny dots are Jenn and Griffin. Ha! 

We headed to the beach next. Both boys actually got in and played on the boogie board some! They are so weird about some things. Both have had a blast when we finally convince them to try the ocean stuff, but then the next day they won’t have anything to do with it.



Griffin, Uncle D and Mr.Pate had a sand creation contest. Can you guess who did what?? 









After some time at the beach, we took Grady to the pool. Then we had a quick lunch and did the pool again. The boys and I played down there for a while and it was the sweetest time. Most of our playing these days involves throwing a ball of some sort, which is fun and I am not complaining. But with just us and Uncle D down there, we played some fun rounds of hiding the objects. And then me and the boys just swam and played in the water for forever. They were amazed they could “pick me up” in the water, so we took turns carrying everyone around the pool. It was awesome. 

After the pool we played some ticket to ride, and apples to apples while dinner cooked. We have done a pretty good job playing games this trip, which is one of my favorite parts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment