background

Monday, March 13, 2017

February in Review

Our February consisted of...

Griffin continuing to be a ham! This would be him on the carousal at our mall... he realized he could see himself in the mirror and posed the whole ride! Haha


Grady held on all by himself... growing so fast!


Mr.Pate and I celebrated 11 years of marriage! We went shopping and to eat at the White Squirrel, and his food wasn't great but mine was delicious and enough for both of us!


It might have took way too many tries to capture a decent picture of us on our date that night, hahaha! 11 years with this man, and I still love him so. He may drive me up the wall and make my blood boil more than any other human, but he also makes me laugh harder and smile brighter!


I just love when my boys match :-)


Grady's little class :-)


Oh we got Clue Jr this month! Clue is my all time favorite game, so to be able to teach Griffin how to play was soooo cool! He did great too!


My boys continue their love for baby "quarter" as Grady calls her, haha!


We did a marriage sermon series at church:





Gammy gave us some valentines books!














This one has started this hands over the face drama look when he is upset...


Griffin and I did a puzzle that he got me for Valentine's Day! I love puzzles!





Donuts with mom!





Our new church building is coming along and we are super hopeful to be in by Easter!





Mornings are rough for this kid, can't you tell?! Haha


Bristow had a Reading Night at school. The Cat in the Hat and Clifford were there!


There was also a book walk where you won books instead of cake!








And then athletes came in and read different stories and led activities about that book in different classrooms. I was in the S'mores classroom :-)


One of the books we won! I also volunteered at the book fair all week.


And that's February in picture form....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment