background

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014: Gallatin Celebrations

After we finished Christmas morning at our house, we headed down to see my family. It was a pretty big morning because my oldest niece is turning 16 soon, and she got a car!












After all the car excitement (it was hidden at my parents house so we all got to see the big reveal!), we are breakfast. Every Christmas my dad makes delicious breakfast, and it's one of my favorite parts of the holiday. Then we opened presents. It was a bit chaotic and rushed bc we got a late start, so everyone opened at once and I have no clue what everyone got. Ha.

This one laid there just as content as could be...





These two were excited to see a new cool chair (Livvi) and a power wheels (griffin)!


Ridin in style...





Then we immediately changed and headed down to my Aunt Alecia's to celebrate with my dads side of the family. This is typically the only time of the year we see all of them, so I love to catch up. My cousin Amy had a beautiful little girl, Brooklyn, just a week or two before Grady so we had two tiny ones to celebrate with!

My dad and his siblings...

















We let Griffin take a short nap afterwards, and then we practiced some driving before heading to my sisters for game night. After that we loaded up and headed back to home sweet home.



For some reason we like to drive with the door open?! Ha






Merry Christmas everyone! And now to rest!! Whew!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment