background

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wedding Time!

Last night I headed to my cousin Travis's wedding in Nashville. They got married at a gorgeous location, and the wedding was beautiful! It was so nice to see my extended family and get to catch up (on my mom's side). Those opportunities have been sparse since my Mema's passing. I didn't do a great job gettin pictures of everyone before they left, but enjoy what I did get!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Travis Sparks!




(My mom and her siblings)

















Ok so I was running late as always, so I had to watch the ceremony from an awning overlooking the area... But I could see how pretty it was and I was in shade, so kinda a win! Ha! Apparently lots of their family and friends have punctuality issues like me, bc there were like 20 of us up there! Haha!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment