background

Monday, May 12, 2014

15 Weeks and Counting...



  • How far along: 15 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 2 lbs
  • Sleep: My child has decided to sleep awesome all week- so I am actually getting great sleep. 
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Having enough energy to actually finish all the laundry AND put it away! First time we have started the week without clothes hanging on our couch in months! haha!
  • Movement: Too early, I still cant feel anything. But it is getting close! 
  • Food Cravings: Not really. 
  • Food Aversions: Nothing specific. 
  • Morning Sickness: Just a really bad gag reflex... everytime I sneeze I gag. Ick. 
  • Symptoms: Tiredness and gagging so far.
  • What I miss:  ENERGY! And the ability to swallow a pill without gagging horribly. And coffee.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Picking a name, feeling the baby move, the gender ultrasound. 
  • Other news: Oh Griffin is still really wanting a girl and wants to name her "Grififi"...  
And for comparison...

15 Weeks with Griffin
15 Weeks with Baby Pate #2 




No comments:

Post a Comment