- How far along: 15 Weeks
- Total Weight Gained: 2 lbs
- Sleep: My child has decided to sleep awesome all week- so I am actually getting great sleep.
- Best Moment of the Week(s): Having enough energy to actually finish all the laundry AND put it away! First time we have started the week without clothes hanging on our couch in months! haha!
- Movement: Too early, I still cant feel anything. But it is getting close!
- Food Cravings: Not really.
- Food Aversions: Nothing specific.
- Morning Sickness: Just a really bad gag reflex... everytime I sneeze I gag. Ick.
- Symptoms: Tiredness and gagging so far.
- What I miss: ENERGY! And the ability to swallow a pill without gagging horribly. And coffee.
- What I'm looking forward to: Picking a name, feeling the baby move, the gender ultrasound.
- Other news: Oh Griffin is still really wanting a girl and wants to name her "Grififi"...
And for comparison...
15 Weeks with Griffin
15 Weeks with Baby Pate #2