- How far along: 14 Weeks
- Total Weight Gained: 1 lb (though this time around I started out at what I finished at with Griffin :-( so I am hoping I do not gain much)
- Maternity Clothes: Ugh, this time around I had to start wearing maternity pants at like 8 weeks!! Seriously! My belly popped out so fast. So all maternity pants and some tops now.
- Sleep: Still sleeping on my belly and loving every minute of it!
- Best Moment of the Week(s): Griffin walking into daycare and asking if a little baby was our baby. Ha! He is so excited. Also, I announced on facebook and got so much love and excitement!
- Movement: Too early, I still cant feel anything.
- Food Cravings: Nope.
- Food Aversions: Not specifics really, but see below.
- Morning Sickness: Yes. I have been sick quite a bit more this time around. No fun. My gag reflex is on hyper-drive and smells really get to me.
- Symptoms: Major fatigue. I have been soooo soo tired. Shortness of breath when I do anything slightly taxing.
- What I miss: Not being tired and having energy to play with my sona nd stay up with my husband. I feel like I am wasting my time.
- What I'm looking forward to: A second baby!!! Seeing Griffin be a big brother!
With Baby Pate #2 (aka alien baby)...