background

Monday, May 26, 2014

Sesame Street Live!

Last weekend we went to Sesame Street Live here in town. Griffin is still a pretty big fan, so we were all excited to see how he would like it. My parents and Uncle D came with us also. Apart from a horrible food experience beforehand, we had a great time!

Griffin LOVED it! We had perfect seats so we could see awesome but also had no one around us. Griffin sat and danced and laughed the whole show.

My parents bought him the cd of the show before we headed in... Which makes me want to kill them every time I am driving now :-) haha!!!

Overall, I was so impressed with how Griffin did and I was so glad we went. It was so fun watching him get so excited about the characters!
















- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment