background

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

17 Weeks and Counting...

  • How far along: 17 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 3 lbs
  • Sleep: I need some! Griffin has decided to wake several times over the last two nights.... yawn!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): I was telling Griffin that we were going to go see a friends new baby, and he got upset and yelled "no, I want to see our baby!" haha! Sorry buddy- we got a long way to go.
  • Movement: Nope. I am not the most observant though. Last time around I would notice when I laid down, but now I am asleep as soon as a lay down so who knows?
  • Food Cravings: Salmon this week. I have wanted it a bunch lately. But thats not really out of the ordinary.
  • Food Aversions: None this week.
  • Morning Sickness: Still gagging when I sneeze or cough (more so in the mornings). Gross.
  • Symptoms:Very tried. Back pain. Shortness of breath.
  • What I miss: ENERGY!!
  • What I'm looking forward to: June 10th when we find out the gender! Picking out a name.
  • Other news: Griffin will now tell you that the baby is not coming until November.... so if you say the baby is in my belly he will say "no, not until November!" Ha! Such a hard concept to get. We found out Haven and Bro are having a girl this week, which made Griffin super happy. He still really wants us to have a girl too... so we shall see.
  • Names: We havent done a ton of talking about names this time around. I have thrown out lots of ideas and Mr.Pate has disliked almost all of them. Ha! I would just rather wait until we know the gender and then start brainstorming this time.
And for comparison, 17 weeks with Baby #2...
Versus 17 weeks with Griffin...
If it keeps up, I may not be able to walk by the end of this! haha!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment