background

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving!

Well, as of September, our entire group of girls are 30! And as awesome as ever, ha! We met up last night in Bowling Green for some catch up time. Love them. We are so loud and silly when together, but it's a blast. We went to Chuy's and ate, then stood outside and chatted for forever. One couple parked next to us and we had to move for them to pass us on their way in... Then we had to move for them to get back to their car after their meal... Yeah, we stood there for quite awhile cracking ourselves up.

I love these girls and their hearts. They always refresh me and challenge me to love The Lord and love my family to the best of my ability, and not worry about comparing myself to others. Great reminders.

Oh, and they make me laugh a ton! Haha! #hashtag #GAs #noroominthein










- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment