background

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The sweetest things my ears have ever heard




Griffin has been praying for us, and it is by far the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Earlier this year, it started with him occasionally repeating our prayers when we pray before bed. Usually Mr. Pate and I switch up who prays. If we prayed slow enough, Griffin would repeat it. So cute.

After a month or so of that, he started saying "no I pray" at night and mealtimes. His prayers are the cutest things. He has such a soft voice anyways, so it's quiet and sweet. He prays things that he has always heard us pray, such as "we love you, thank you for today, thank you our friends, thank you my tummy quit hurting, I sleep my bed all night" etc. So precious!

I am praying our little guy always desires to talk to The Lord, and that it always stays such a natural thing for him. What a blessing!






- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment