1. I didn't even know that tonight's episode of teen mom was the series finale. I figured it out at the end and felt unprepared for that to be my last episode! Ah!
2. The amber and Gary situation is just so heartbreaking and ridiculous. Leah is such a cute and sweet kid. I hate to think of how she will be effected by all of this. Amber is an emotional wreck and Gary is the biggest jerk I have ever seen.
3. Does anyone else feel like people only date these moms (or baby daddy's) to be on tv? I think ambers new guy (and remember that one that she met at Walmart?), Daniel who dated Farrah, and Dalis are straight up just trying to be on tv. The only one I don't feel like that about is Kyle.
4. Ryan drives me nuts. Why can't he get along with Maci? And why in the world does his lawyer say he is "more fit" for custody than her? Yes a guy who lives with his parents is more fit than the mom who had stayed with and supported the kid from day one while Ryan was out partying with his friends. Idiot.
5. I recently got on twitter... Well I downloaded the app and followed some people, I don actually tweet. Anyhow, tonight people kept tweeting that Maci and Ryan took the high road and have done well. What are they talking about? Did I miss some kind of extra interview?
6. Tyler's anger issue straight up came from nowhere. All of the sudden they are dealin with that and sharing regrets... Seriously why haven't you been sharing that with us all long?!!
7. I tried to share these things with Mr.Pate when he got home from work.... He was less than interested!! Haha.
8. Farrah straight up gets on nerves.
That is all for now.