background

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lately

::: Griffin just used his spoon to feed himself 6 or 7 bites of oatmeal (with guidance of course). Seriously? he also held his own banana for quite awhile today.
::: When I smack his little hand to say no to something, he has started trying to smack me back. Just a Phase? Anyone have Advice?? Ugh!
::: We have actually eaten at home several times recently, which is great. I have missed cooking.
::: I am counting stupid calories. Not fun. The good part? I have already lost some. Time to get serious and get this baby weight off.
::: I gained fifteen lbs after I weaned (ten of it in like two weeks). Seriously people- breastfeed if you can! It burns so many calories! I was only ten lbs away from goal... Make that twenty five now...bummer.
::: Griffin loves to be chased. So fun.
::: Pretty sure he is teething right now... He can go from great mood to screaming in two seconds flat. So fun. He is hardcore pressing on his gums and digging in his ears. Poor thing.
::: He says "oww" when he sees the cat or you ask him to say "meow". Can we say precious?
::: We are going to Holiday World Monday.... Woo hoo!!! I have a massive love for amusement & water parks! Cannot.wait.
::: I have cried several times watching the gymnastic Olympics this past week.
::: Today we went to target. Griffin kept pushing some dog toys nose so it would play music and then continues to dance like a crazy fool. He is quite the dancer. He also dragged a bag of tennis balls around.

That's about all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment