background

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Past- My Side

And all the Christmases with my side of the family. I know all of us adults change too, but it is really cool to see the girls (and eventually my boys) grow in these pictures! Gosh time flies!
























In 2009, my Mema lived with my parents for awhile. I am sooo glad I had this tradition of taking a group shot now, because that group picture with her in it is priceless to me. Just a few short years later we lost her.

People, this is a very easy tradition. And you just don't know how precious this will be for your family to be able to look back. Now that I have done it for both sides of our family, I am so thankful the Lord has blessed us with such loving families!

Happy New Year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment