background

Thursday, July 31, 2014

26 Weeks and Counting...

  • How far along: 26 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 12 lbs so far
  • Sleep: Blah!!! I am having the worst pains when I lay down. Mainly in my hip and pelvic area. "Rolling" over is very difficult and is when I have shooting pains in those areas. And I am getting up at least once and sometimes twice to pee. Blah.  
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Getting moved into our new house and seeing all of our baby stuff coming out of the attic. And best moment of last week- passing my 3 hour glucose test (i failed the 1 hr!)!!!
  • Movement: Oh yeah. He is an active little bugger for sure! 
  • Food Cravings: Nothing specific this week, just hungry!!! 
  • Food Aversions: Not really. 
  • Symptoms: Shortness of Breath, Have to pee constantly, cant bend over very well,pelvic pain, tired...
  • What I miss: Being able to breathe when I talk and not having a huge watermelon on my front side :-)
  • What I'm looking forward to: Fixing up the nursery, which might happen in a month or two... 
  • Other news: We finally got to move into our new house. I love it so much and will hopefully blog about it soon. VBS this week. One of the preschoolers is so memorized by the idea that I have a baby in my belly. I mean obsessed. Its hilarious.
  • Gender & Name: It's a Boy! And we finally decided on a first name- Grady! No middle name is decided upon yet... maybe Emmett... maybe Allan (griffins is Alan and spelled like Mr.Pate and his fam's. Adding the L would make it spelled like my dad's... we cant decide if thats too confusing or not. But I would like to have the family significance for each side).... maybe who knows???? 
Comparison Shot...

With Griffin
With Grady


No comments:

Post a Comment