• How far along: 22 Weeks
• Total Weight Gained: 6 lbs
• Sleep: Thanks to some of my wonderful friends, I got two pregnancy wedges and that has helped quite a bit with comfort. Griffin has been waking in the middle of the night with all the housing changes, so I am pretty tired and wished I could get more sleep though!
• Best Moment of the Week(s): Griffin has been "interacting" with "his baby" this week. He has been poking the baby, hugging him, and tickling him. Seems to really be getting excited!
• Movement: Yep. Little taps and flips anytime I have to bend forward or scrunch the baby. And as soon as I lay down moving like crazy! Still can't feel it from the outside yet.
• Symptoms: Tired. Back pain. Heartburn. Shortness of breath.
• What I miss: The lack of back pain, and energy! Good nights sleep!
• What I'm looking forward to: Picking out a name, choosing nursery stuff, getting baby things together.
• Other news: We moved out of our house the past two weeks, which was super exhausting for a preggo. And we closed on the new house and should move in sometime in the next two or three weeks, so I am sure that will be exhausting too! Ha!
Some photo shoot outtakes for your enjoyment...
Griffin wanted to put his booty on the baby! Ha