background

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Recent trip to CrayCray Mimi's

Griffin recently spent the night at Mimi's.



I love that we are close enough with our families that he feels comfortable spending the night with them. I know some kids just don't do that, but I grew up loving to stay with my cousins. So I am super excited that he is too.



Mimi, Gigi and Livvi picked Griffin up in BG and headed to Opry Mills (after graciously turning around and coming back to me bc I had accidentally sent my wallet with them!). They went to eat at the Rainforest Cafe (quickly becoming a super fav of his) and then walked around the Aquarium restaurant too.




























YouTube Video

After Opry Mills, they headed to a local place with drive thru Christmas lights. Everyone has said it's pretty awesome. They have music and the lights are synced to it. Griffin apparently loved to sing Jingle Bells- imagine that.






YouTube Video

The next day they just hung around and played until I came to get my baby. He had a blast- so glad he got to have some time with them!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment