Well, it's another year and of course that means some new goals! Seems like it's as good of a time as any to try to commit to do some things I have been wanting to do anyways :-)
1. Get healthy again.
I have once again let my weight (and consequently my energy, sleep, and overall demeanor) get out of hand. Time to buckle down again. Some steps I hope will aide in reaching this one:
- back to WW and counting points
- work out at least 4x a week
- eat out less
2. Read more.
3. Be distracted less.
- less time on social media
- less time with phone in hand period.
- less tv
4. Document our lives more intentionally.
- blog more
- make photo books for 2012-2013
- make griffins one year and two year video
5. Manage the moolah better.
- finally find a tracking system that works for us and do it
- save for griffins college/future
- save for retirement
- give more strategically/intentionally
Kinda broad and maybe vague, but these are the things I want to aim for this year.
What about you? What are you aiming for this year???
- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone