background

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Museum of Memories


“What is a family meant to be?  Among other things, I personally have always felt it is meant to be a museum of memories–collections
of carefully preserved memories and a realization that day-by-day
memories are being chosen for our museum.  Someone in the family–one who
is happily making it his or her career, or both parents, perhaps a
grandparent or two, aunts and uncles, older brothers and sisters–at
least one person needs to be conscious that memories are important, and
that time can be made to have double value by recognizing that what is
done today will be tomorrow’s memory.”
~ Edith Schaeffer, What is a Family?


I am happily making this my career- to capture, document and treasure our family memories. It really is one of my hearts strongest desires right now. How quickly Griffin has already grown! And my how quick 7 years of marriage has come and almost gone. I want so desperately to remember this blessed life the Lord has given me, to build a wonderful museum I can visit for years to come.  Please enjoy a few of my recent pieces on display, hehe:

YouTube Video


YouTube Video

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment