background

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Felt Christmas Tree

I finally got around to making Griffin a felt Christmas tree. I have had the stuff for like two weeks! Actually, I had all of the felt except the large green piece, so this project only cost us $2. I kept putting it off because I felt like it was going to take me forever to cut it all out, and I was worried it wouldn't stick so easily. I have no idea why I thought these things and they both ended up being false!

It took me about 15 minutes to cut everything out and get it up. Yep quick quick! Griffin was very excited while I was working on it, and could barely wait for me to get the next ornament cut for him to take to the tree! But once we got the whole thing up, he has just not been interested! Ha! He likes to go over and take all of them off, but he isn't really interested in putting them back. Maybe it will grow on him? It cracks me up how much he loved it as I made it though. Kids!

I would still say try it. It was cheap, quick and he will prob love it tomorrow. I may even get hardcore and cut out lights to put on it like the one I saw on Pinterest... Maybe.







No comments:

Post a Comment