background

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Family

Family is very important to me. I grew up seeing my extended family a bunch, and I want Griffin to have the same experience. Recently, he has had some wonderful quality time with all of our close family and I feel super blessed!

His Grandma and Grandpa came for a day visit a few Sundays back, and we had a great time goofing off at lunch, playing outside and running around the house.










YouTube Video

Last weekend we went to EKU to see Uncle Shelly! It was such a blast, more details coming.




This week my sister & nieces had fall break, so they headed up here to bust Griffin out of daycare! Lol. They took him to see daddy at work, to the park, to play at chick fil a and some shopping too (surprise surprise with those girls right?!). So glad they got that time. I feel like now that the girls are older and really involved in sports, plus us having a little one, we are not getting to see them as much. Here's to some cousin love!!









We are so blessed with great family! Love them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment