background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Where I Am

"Wherever you are, be all there." -Jim Elliott

I obviously don't blog very regularly as of late... Mainly because I am trying my hardest to keep my head above water in my crazy life and just be present. I don't want these fleeting moments to be forgotten or taken for granted...



I want to soak them deep into my soul.



I am quickly realizing that this little boy-

YouTube Video

will all too quickly be grown and on his own.

So for today, I am trying my hardest to be all there with him.

(1st Pic- Griffin falling into his toy box, I missed the legs dangling in the air of course! 2nd Pic- he is all
about randomly laying down inthe middle of playing now. It's so cute! 3rd Video- he is getting into climbing! Oh boy!)

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment