background

Sunday, May 13, 2012


Happy Mother's Day to all those Mom's out there! This year, I got to celebrate being mommy to one of the world's cutest kids alive!

After church, we spent the day lounging around our house playing with Griffin and having a ball. Mr.Pate fixed me some yummy pancakes (he makes the best, fluffy pancakes ever people) for dinner (he offered them for breakfast, but I opted to sleep longer instead, ha :D) and we laughed together watching our silly son. Griffin has been on a laying down kick lately- he will be playing and just decided to lay down like he is taking a nap for a moment, then he pops back up. He has done it at least a dozen times the last few days. Weird but cute. We literally hung out in Griff's room the entire day. Perfect day if you ask me!

I love being Mommy to this little guy, what an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment