background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Best Cookies Ever. Seriously.


For Valentines Day, one of our interns at work, Bethany, brought us the best chocolate chip cookies ever. Seriously. They were amazing. Therefore I must share the recipe (so that I will always have it on my blog to find when I need it!).You are welcome. Enjoy.


Bethany's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever

1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 3.4 oz package of vanilla instant pudding mix
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use mini-chocolate chips)
(you can also add nuts if you'd like)

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

2. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and sugar until fluffy. Add pudding mix and beat until blended. Then mix in 2 eggs and vanilla extract. (I mix in with a wooden spoon, but you could also use the electric mixer for this step as well)

3. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.

4. Add dry ingredients to the large bowl and mix until almost blended. Then, add chocolate chips and mix.

5. Roll cookies into 1-1 1/2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. (for this step, I use an ice-cream scoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment