background

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Backseat summary

::: I am currently in the very backseat of my van, counting down the seconds till I am home with my man.
::: I am in said van with my mom, dad, sister, and adorable son.
::: Said adorable son has been screaming his poor little head off most of the past three hours. Ohemgee!
::: My grandfather passed away on Sunday, which is why we are in said van. We attended his funeral in Nashville, TN and then another in Nashville, IN the past two days. This was my dad's dad.
::: Seeing your dad brokenhearted is rough. I cannot imagine losing a parent, and I am sure it doesn't really get easy with age.
::: I fell like 2012 has been an exhausting year so far! Between having a sick kid, getting sick myself, having random events, being crazy busy at work, and now this, I feel like I am in a constant state of being behind. Ugh

Well that's my short update on where I have been. How are you?

1 comment: