background

Friday, January 6, 2017

Christmas 2016: Gingerbread Houses!

Right before Disney, we did our yearly tradition of Gingerbread House decorating at Gammy Becky's! This year I only took Griffin because it was during nap time and Grady just probably wouldn't have been great at this. Haha!


Griffin and I did a train, and he did awesome!





Here is Jeanice and Cameron making theirs perfect as always ;-)


Look at the door Cameron etched herself! The detail is amazing!


I can't remember how many years this is... plus they did it for a few years before I made it to one, so it's been a long time with these lovely ladies!


After Gingerbread, Gammy had art supplies left out from a staff meeting she had recently had, so we painted. Griffin did sooo good at this! He did this snowman himself, and the Santa himself!!





Our finished village! Becky did a Santa sleigh with reindeer that I thought was super cool! And April and Charli had an ugly sweater set that was cute too! Ha!


All the kiddos:





The whole gang:


The original crew:


And me and my little elf:


We did this one together and I love it!








Until next year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment