background

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

3 in 3 Challenge

Photo from dishevelledchic.com 

I came across the 3 in 3 Challenge over at Desiring Virtue recently, and decided to join in. Its very simple, you just read 3 books in 3 months. She has chosen one on theology, one on christian living, and one as a biography. The first book is "Name above all Names" and so far is awesome!

Want to join???

All you need to do is read the book, and at the end of the month head over to desiring virtue to discuss. Easy peasey.

I needed something to help push me to read something other than a parenting book ;-) haha! Yay for Fall reading. Something about Fall always makes me want to curl up with a book my iphone kindle app and some hot chocolate (might be too early for that considering it was high 90s today!).


No comments:

Post a Comment