background

Thursday, March 26, 2009

sweet dreams??


 last night, i had to do a sleep study in tn. my doctor wanted to make sure that I did not have sleep apnea, which would explain my exhaustion this past year. you know what else explains it?? Hypothyroidism! anyhow, so at 9:00pm I showed up at a deserted building in the rain not know what to expect. here are the top ten things to report:

1. the room looked like an upscale hotel (which of course I dont see often bc we stay at cheap places!hehe)
2. there was a super nice flat screen tv with cable... so basically this place was ten times nicer than my house
3. it took almost an hour to hook all the wires up to me
4. i had wires coming out of my hair, legs, face, stomach and chest... i felt like i was in chains
5. i move alot in my sleep
6. therefore, i was very tangled and unable to move by the morning
7. they wake you up at 5 am... yes 5am
8. as soon as they wake you up, they pull sticky tape off of you- OUCH!!!
9. you are left with a ton of weird sticky paste all over you and especially in your hair! yucky!
10. i hate sleeping without my husband! and my dog, and even my demanding cat meowing in the morning. 

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart!

    But that photo is hilarious!

    I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... My sister and mom have both had to have the sleep studies done.

    ReplyDelete