background

Monday, June 16, 2008

really?

ok this post will prob seem pretty dumb to any males reading, but my girls will prob find it hilarious.

i am getting my haircut today. i really want bangs, i dont know why but i have a deep longing for bangs! hehe! so today i wen to google images and searched 'medium haircuts with bangs". well i found a whole new subculture of the internet! ladies, there is no longer a need to go look or buy the haircut mags at walmart, you can find anything you want on the internet these days!

i found a whole blog titled "hair obsessed", where the whole point of this ladies blog is to post pictures of different haircuts she finds online! she had even divided them all up into hair length categories, face shapes, appropriate for each age haircuts etc. it was nuts!

then i am also getting my eyebrows waxed today, so i decided why not see if there are eyebrow blogs etc. oh yeah... whole websites dedicated to helping people get the right eyebrow shape.

now to all this i have to say, "really?"! really, people have enough time and passion for others hair cuts and eyebrows to update blogs and websites every day with pictures?!! do these people work?? i just found it bizarre. dont get me wrong, i enjoyed being able to find pics to take to my hairdresser, but I just have to wonder who these people are?

you really can find anything on the internet!!!

2 comments:

  1. i have absolutely nothing to write about. my summer is filled with sheer boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina! We would love to have you in our group. I just need your email address so I can add you to the blog administrators and to my Yahoo group. SO glad you left a message! Welcome!

    Charla Jenkins

    ReplyDelete