background

Sunday, May 1, 2016

April in Review

I started April with some girl time with my college besties!


We ate at Wheatless, then hung out on campus and had chair massages! Woo hoo!


We also visited the Kingery Farm ;-)





Mr.Pate and I went to a wedding...


My kids were random and cute...


We (as in Mr.Pate, Uncle D, and the boys bible study) got the trampoline put together!





We went to Louisville to surprise Grandma for her birthday!


Grady's teacher sent me this hilarious look at him sleeping at school! Haha

















Bristow had a Spring Festival, and we had a blast at it... Until I locked my keys in my van...





Griffin and I went down to see Jilli in a play at the high school.
We stopped over to see Mimi real fast while we were there :-)





And we had Lots of playing outside after work and school...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment