background

Monday, August 3, 2015

Week in Review {7/26-8/1}

This week was a big change of pace for us, because we ended up being at home 4 nights of the week! I cannot remember the last time that happened?!

Sunday we had church of course. My dad came up for church too. We picked up lunch and brought it home so we could get Griffins nap started ASAP.






My dad and Grady randomly matched on Sunday! Too cute.

After nap, we headed to a Hot Rods game with our church! It was a super hot and muggy day, so Grady and I mainly hung out inside during the game. Of course, our cute redeemer kids played with him :-)







Monday night we cooked dinner at home, Uncle D came over, and we ended the night with a good ol nerf gun fight.







Tuesday it poured during the day, so we had to cancel Parking Lot Party. Bummer. So we ended up hanging out at our house and playing. Griffin and Daddy practiced hitting the tball, and so far Griffin can hit either side?!






Wednesday we ate at home, then decided to head to Toys R Us to spend some of Griffins bday money. He picked a Ninja turtle bike helmet (he also liked the minion one, but didn't go with it).







Grady has been obsessed with any type of ball this week.






Thursday we had bible study and then these big kids rode bikes with their cute bike helmets :-)







Friday we headed to the Broady's house. I took Eden's 9 month pictures (sooo cute!) and then we played a long overdue (and long, haha) game of Catan! I have missed game nights with them.







Saturday, we were super productive around the house and got in some good quality playtime. Then my parents and youngest Niece came up to enjoy crabfest at Red Lobster- nom nom nom! It was so good!













After dinner, we played at our house for awhile. Livvi and Griffin got some Just Dance action in, and there were random sword fights in my living room as well. Ha.






And of course, my fabulous mother helped do some laundry and dishes. She is the best.

It was a wonderful, low key, home-oriented week and it was just what I needed. Yay!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment