background

Monday, June 29, 2015

Nanny Time

At the beginning of May (yes I am that behind on the blog...), the boys and I spent a Saturday down in Gallatin. My dad has worked at a printing company down there for as long as I can remember. That weekend was a big anniversary, so they invited friends and family to come tour the plant. I went on one of these when I was elementary aged, so I was excited to get to go back again!

Before the tour, we went with my dad to get some Nanny time. Griffin adores her, which I am very happy about because she is his last living great grandparent. The boys had a good time.









We got to see Mimi and the girls for just a minute too, so this is the only picture I got!


It was a great quick trip, wish we had more time to do those!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment