- How far along: 19 Weeks
- Total Weight Gained:
- Sleep: Well, I traveled to Utah for Kristen's wedding and we probably slept a total of 10-15 hours over the course of 3 days. No good! I was one tired momma!! Griffin also had one of his bad weeks this week, so we had two very long nights of no sleep. But last night was better!!
- Best Moment of the Week(s): Found out the gender and got to see our little alien on the screen! Big Brother cried (more on that in a moment), so that made it a bit sad.
- Movement: I have felt a few small taps here and there, but nothing really major yet.
- Symptoms: TIRED! Very large midsection :-) Back pain, ugh!
- What I miss: The lack of back pain, and energy!
- What I'm looking forward to: Picking out a name, choosing nursery stuff, getting baby things together.
- Other news: The baby is apparently in the 86th percentile for size right now! Which for my small stature is really large. But that could even out of course. But I guess that expalins my huge baby bump already! Ha!
He actually acted happy about it being a boy in the ultrasound room, which we were surprised about. He has said he wanted a girl from day one. But as soon as we got out into the lobby, he crawled under a chair and started bawling bc he wanted a girl! It was so sweet and very sad actually. It made me cry! We were going to try some cute gender revel thing with balloons, but with him so sad we just decided to revel by sending out his sad video.
Definitely a boy :-)
By the time we got him from school later that afternoon, he was in much better spirits! He said a boy was good. We will see how long that lasts! We got silly taking some belly pictures!