- How far along: 18 Weeks
- Total Weight Gained: 2 lbs (lost a pound?)
- Sleep: This week has been pretty great in that department.
- Best Moment of the Week(s): We are under contract on our current house and the new house!
- Movement: Not yet. I have been too tired to pay much attention though :-)
- Food Cravings: Just food in general- and mostly bad food :-)
- Food Aversions: None this week.
- Morning Sickness: Nope but the gag reflex every time I sneeze or cough is still going strong :-( ick!
- Symptoms: Tiredness (but a little better this week I think), round ligament pain, major shortness of breath.
- What I miss: The absence of energy.
- What I'm looking forward to: June 10th we find out gender! Then all the fun stuff that happens after you know the gender (nursery, name etc).
- Other news: So excited and a little overwhelmed about the upcoming housing changes!
Baby Pate #2
and Baby Pate #1 (aka Griffin)