background

Saturday, November 15, 2014

An Admissions Reunion!

Today was a rare occasion- my friend Lori was in from Texas for the first time in years! So Jeanice, Cameron and I met her at Becky's for a little admissions office reunion. I can't believe it's been so long!! It was so good to catch up. Here is a picture of us my senior year in college (2005):












(I think this one is maybe 2006 or 2007?)

And then today- after 9 years and lots of life changes (graduations, marriages, kids, home buying etc):





So thankful for friendships that have lasted so long. Becky gave us the sweetest gift today- a set of four coordinating ornaments from Ireland. She gave us the greatest letter with them that explained how they represented our friendship and uniqueness also. So wonderful.

I am feeling very blessed to be so well loved by these ladies. Who would have thought random work friendships from 10 years ago would still remain? How cool is that?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment